While improving the quality of the company’s management and service delivery processes to ensure success and targeted company development, and maintaining a stable and competitive position on the market, we are committed to:
- conduct our activities in accordance with the legislation of Lithuania governing the business operations and other requirements that the organisation assumes upon itself to carry out, in order to comply with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 standards;
- work to continuously improve the performance of the management system, taking the performance results, feedback from customers, partners, and employees into account;
- continuously improve ongoing relationships with its partners and suppliers;
- promoting professional development of employees;
- innovation and seeking solutions to improve the quality of the provision of services;
- guaranteeing the personal safety and healthy working conditions, assist our employees to understand their own personal responsibility in protecting themselves and those around them;
- instil in employees an environmental awareness, to carry out efforts for pollution prevention, to use natural resources safely and responsibly, including in the process of waste management;
- ensuring rational use of energy and natural resources;
- put in place the measures for the prevention of accidents and incidents;
- continuously improving the performance of the Integrated Management System, taking performance, employee suggestions, as well as customer and partner feedback into account.
Our goal and commitment is to provide our customers with services that fulfils the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and applicable legislation.